It's been a wonderful couple of days and I have been celebrating the coming of spring all week. I've been cleaning my room, my kitchen, my back yard, caring for plants and creating/using a new homemade Lemon all purpose cleaner! And it works amazing, it cuts grease like nothing..so I'll be selling it in my shop when I have all the legal aspects done. There's so much I need to do!! I'm going to be creating a Video Response to TipToeChick's "A new year a New you" soon to show my progress, and to connect with the community a bit. I plan on making quite a few more Vlogs on my youtube channel about gardening, composting, and just plain rants..I just need to find ways to express myself and to help others in any healthy helping way that I can. Tonight I'm going to buy some well needed groceries(since I finally have a little money and my car back in working order!!), put my plants back in the green house, Press my specimens, put the others on index cards for class, clean up the rest of my room, take care of me cats, then meditate and do a chakra cleanse tonight. Tomorrow I want to do my Vlog, laundry, garden, and write down my costs for my shop. Then do some homework and find an article for horticulture class, study my specimens, and review notes. I have quite a bit to do...and still some to do right now! So I'm about to sign off and get back to studying before I have to go off and do all these things!!! Ahhh!!!! Have a merry Spring all!!
<3 div="" sunshine="">
P.S. Maybe I'll have some time to play the sims this weekend...I get to spend this weekend with the love of my life..I am so lucky!
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment