Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Who am I?

I am a witch, I am a woman, I am a healer, I am a student, I am a teacher, I am a daughter, I'm a best friend, I am a friend, I am a listener, I'm an observer, I am loud, I am quiet, I am silent, I am knowing and unknowing, I am a writer, I am a reader, I'm an artist, I am a lover, I am a fighter, I am a girlfriend, I am a partier, I am a dancer, I am a gardener, I am an herbal witch, I am the god, I am the goddess, I am the wolf, I am the crow, I am the river, I am the snow, I am the water, I am the fire, I am the air, I am the earth, I am energy, I am me.

No comments:

Post a Comment