Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sleep..sleep..and many things..

Purely exhausted, and still so much to do...since I've been super busy constantly my body is starting to feel the pain. Yay fibromyalgia...well at least I'm spending time with friends, and getting my homework done. I even got an A on my Plant ID quiz today, Read my "How to Raise your Vibration" book, hung out with Robert this morning, my friends Kat and Gina, Played with Poi, and even ate at my favorite and only vegan restaurant. Now I'm TA-ing in the Intro to Horticulture class, working on 6 hrs of sleep and then I'll go home and put on make-up for my dance practice tonight...we will be taking pictures and such for flyers...and practice poi with Gina more since we are adding it to our act...which means I need to work with Poi daily from now on..which scares me...terrified of messing up on stage..it sounded cool at the time but now I realize how rusty I am, and we only have two more weeks or so..le sigh...I am so tired...



No comments:

Post a Comment