Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Vegans, Dancing, and Crystals, Oh my!!!!

 Spent the weekend and Monday with Robert, and Mikol. Going to be in a Burlesque show, when I was told about it I was not aware that it involved removing articles of clothing...classy stripteasing is what I call it. Haha. I was thinking about backing out but now I'm really excited, I get to dance, entertain, and spend girl time with my friends, we don't spend a lot of time together so it's nice that it's going to be every tues night...the downfall is that its tues night at 9:45 pm after being up since 6 am..it's pushing me a bit to the limit, but maybe that's what I need. I'm not taking on anymore!! But it does help with my goals to volunteer and  exercise. I'm the president of the Hort club, my Hort Professors TA in the evening, go to his class in the morning at 8 am and sometimes walk around in the cold morning looking at plants and collecting specimens (which is awesome!!! But sometimes painful due to my disability), not to mention the countless things my mom asks me to get..tomorrow I'm going to take the car to get its breaks checked with my best friend Deanna.

  Also went off to check out a Vegan place that my friend Lauren told me about last week..it's so friggin' awesome!!! The people there are super nice and sweet, very informative, and so many other nice people there. Definitely a mom and pop place, where everyone knows everyone..it's turning into quite a hot-spot. But as I was driving to check this place out I was sure that I was going to run into someone that I knew there..once I got there I ran into Maddy and someone that's a member of the horticulture club as well. I met Maddy through my friend Josh, who just went through a spiritual awakening. Maddy is super spiritual and we have a ton of the same beliefs, astrology, microbials, loving the earth, loving yourself, loving your body, loving each other, sacred geometry, yoga, meditation, and apparently nutrition and vegetarianism. I spent the afternoon with her and her friend/fellow horticulture club member Kimberly. I gave her a choice of the prosperity crystals that  I had left, and she took a red tiger eye, and Kimberly took a hematite. :) I'm super happy to have been able to give these wonderful tools and properity energy to others, also for my dollars I gave one to tipping the employees at Vegan Paradice. It's been a good day..and it's far from over...at least the evening that is...after Berlesque practice I am going to take a hot hot shower..hopefully...off I go woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment