Sunday, January 6, 2013

Another day

It's been a while since I have been on this blog, it is one that is hardly touched and I feel I can use it for my writing and updates on my shop. I am currently sitting  on my boyfriend Robert's bed listening to him play Dota 2 and my pet beagle snore. I just finished with a sacred geometry meditation, it was awesome. I have been working with the "sacred g" print outs from the www.sacredgeometry.com website, which were free...lovely meditation and information..I am starting to work with it more now, super excited!!  About to do a little yoga and maybe go walk the dog (Princess, and yes she lives up to her name very well.) if Robert doesn't. I don't mind since I enjoy walking, it calms and relaxes me. Then tonight we are going to hang out with Robert's cousin and her boyfriend, it should be fun..we are going to the Pool Hall in town, then probably come back and hang out at his house. I really just want to relax but...oh well...off to go be productive....and maybe find some coffee...mm...yess...coffeeeeee sounds nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment