Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Change
Sitting in the introduction to Horticulture class as a TA. It's interesting since it's one of my college's secondary colleges in another town, I've never been here, everything's so new. I'm excited to be apart of this class again, I get to review it all over. I'm going to spend a lot of time studying the insects, and the binomial names this semester. My first day has been amazing! I have an awesome class in the morning, we're going to make pressed plant encyclopedias, and I'm going to use the system to make an herbal reference. In my second class, Philosophy my professor is really awesome..totally hippie, totally chill, totally cool..he even curses. I think it's going to be mind blowing, to say the least. There are a lot of interesting people that are in this class, a lot more younger individuals than I am used to, I'm used to a whole bunch of old folks..I love old folks..but this is going to be interesting..so nice to see people my age interested in gardening..pretty shweet. ;) Alright..time to start paying some attention and get focused before class starts..I'm excited..and so excited to see so many curious and excited faces.
Labels:
career,
college,
excitement,
gardening,
happy,
herbs,
horticulture,
love,
positivity,
school,
Teacher's assistant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment